Big surprise, I know...
With the motor toasted this project is now officially on hold. I will be moving my blogging efforts over to (http://dewaltgwiresto.blogspot.com/). The 925 will stay on the shelf, literally and figuratively, until I find a frame 236 for it.
This could be 3 days or 9 months, it's impossible to say.
I spent a few minutes this morning pulling the motor completely apart to shelve all the parts (rotor, end bells, fan, bearing retainer, screws, tie rods, capacitor, open frame relay, and Klixon). I will see if I can get a few bucks for all the copper in the windings before taking the carcass to the recycle center.
I will be cleaning up the past posts on this blog and adding more pictures as time allows for the sake of history.